Tailor-made and Replating service
Customers please feel free to contact our staff and send us your own bespoke design or any amendment that you would like to make on our current designs. Our designer will comment and advise new quotation based on your new designs or amendments. It is Edith & Jaz’s pleasure to help making your dream jewelry design come true!
Since we have a wide product range and not all items have been displayed on the website, if your idea matches with some of our existing designs, we will send these designs for your further selection too. Please send us your comments and get started now!
Edith & Jaz also offer a special service – Replating Service on Gold/ Rose Gold/ Rhodium plated jewelries.
For any item purchased from Edith & Jaz, we may replate your jewelry to the same tone or any other tone listed above. You may want to replate the item if the plating wears off or simply because you want a new look of your beloved jewelry!
Please contact us via email@example.com and let us know your request. Our staff will send the best quotation of replating plus an estimation of the shipping cost by return as soon as possible!
How to find your ring size:
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
4. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
5. Look up your ring size using the table shown below.
• Always keep your jewelry away from chemicals, perfume, sunlight, extreme heat/cold, abrasive surfaces and hard surfaces that can scratch the item. Store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch and try to keep each piece apart so they won’t rub against each other.
• Clean your jewelry regularly, use professional jewelry cleaning product. Always read the manufacturer’s instructions first and never apply the cleaning product to the threaded or beaded area of your jewelry items.
• Never go swimming with your jewelry. Chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and color fading from thread, leather and other materials.
• Avoid wearing your jewelry when you are cleaning, gardening or doing hard heavy labor! Household cleaning fluids will remove the luster of metal, pearl and some gemstones.
• Always remove your pieces before showering and washing hands etc. This will ensure your pieces remain in tip top shape for the length of time. If your piece happens to get wet, be sure to thoroughly dry your jewelry after exposure to water.